Pop-up message for every sale
Marie
11-4-16
We are using the Point of Sale functionality and would like to have a pop-up message for the cashiers every time they start a new sale (create a new invoice).
We do have the default customer set up, but the 'Warning on Sales' text on that customer record does not seem to work.
Is there any other way to achieve this?
This answer was correct
Created byMartins Ebersteins15:33 9 Oct 2015
Dear Marie,

Possibly we could suggest you something more if we would understand, why do you need this message.
My guess would be that you need a reminder only in some particular cases - not on every single sale...
Can you provide more information about what exactly you are trying to achieve?

Best Regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
Paul Timms
10-9-15
Hi Marie

Not that I'm aware of, at least in the standard system. It could be done with customisation.

Regards

Paul
This answer was correct
Martins Ebersteins
10-9-15
Dear Marie,

Possibly we could suggest you something more if we would understand, why do you need this message.
My guess would be that you need a reminder only in some particular cases - not on every single sale...
Can you provide more information about what exactly you are trying to achieve?

Best Regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.