Not for Sales Check Box
11-4-16
What affect does ticking the box "Not for Sales" on a Item record have in HansaWorld?

I see that items with this check box ticked do not show up in the Items 'Paste Special' list or in the Price List report. Is this the only function this check box has, or does it affect the ability to use this item in any other way?

Thanks
This answer was correct
Created byElar Tammeraja12:03 25 Sep 2014
Hello

Thank you for contacting HansaWorld Support.

We recommend you tick the "Not For Sale" option on the Item Card, if you want to prevent an item being sold as an Item in its own right

It may, for example, be an Item that only exists momentarily during the Production process.

Once ticked, such Items will not be included in the Items 'Paste Special' list or in the Price List report.

Thank you

HansaWorld Support
This answer was correct
Elar Tammeraja
9-25-14
Hello

Thank you for contacting HansaWorld Support.

We recommend you tick the "Not For Sale" option on the Item Card, if you want to prevent an item being sold as an Item in its own right

It may, for example, be an Item that only exists momentarily during the Production process.

Once ticked, such Items will not be included in the Items 'Paste Special' list or in the Price List report.

Thank you

HansaWorld Support
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.