Cannot change Invoice Date for un-ok ed Invoice?
11-4-16

I need to change the Sales Invoice date for an UnOk'ed invoice and have the necessary access rights in the Access Group that I belong to (Full Access to the Module: Sales Ledger and Full Access to the Action: Change Invoice Date).

So what's wrong, why can't I change the date on the Sales Invoice?
This answer was correct
Created by13:53 14 May 2013

There is a setting that is ticked in Sales Ledger>>Settings>>Account Usage S/L>>Force Chronology for Invoice, that overrides the details in the Access Group that you belong to.

If you un-tick this option, you'll be able to change the date on the Sales Invoice.

Chronology forces the user to do various actions in sequence, e.g. you can cannot Receive Goods in stock prior to a date that those goods were last invoiced.

You need to know why Chronology was set on in the first place, you cannot simply tick and un-tick this setting as that will result in problems with your Average cost prices.

HansaWorld Support Team
This answer was correct
5-14-13

There is a setting that is ticked in Sales Ledger>>Settings>>Account Usage S/L>>Force Chronology for Invoice, that overrides the details in the Access Group that you belong to.

If you un-tick this option, you'll be able to change the date on the Sales Invoice.

Chronology forces the user to do various actions in sequence, e.g. you can cannot Receive Goods in stock prior to a date that those goods were last invoiced.

You need to know why Chronology was set on in the first place, you cannot simply tick and un-tick this setting as that will result in problems with your Average cost prices.

HansaWorld Support Team
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.