Error after installation of Standard Business on Mac OS
Piotr Teteruk
4-9-24
To stop receiving notifications on forum posts unmark the star icon macOS
I trying to install Standard Account on computer whee in the past i ave Standard business app and on installation not this alert : journal exist, can't create database
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
4-12-24
Hello / Witam
It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed.
If you want to install app under Applications on Mac you need to make sure all data connected to old app is removed as system will try to use those filed. Try finding file Standard Biznes.hdf on your disc and remove it.
The other option is to create a folder on your disc and instead of trying to install app in Applications move App icon there. System will create all subfiles inside this folder so it is easier to maintain and will not look in other sub places.

Wygląda na to, że poprzednia wersja aplikacji nie została popawnie odinstalowana.
Podczas instalacji aplikacji w Aplikacjach w takiej sytuacji Standard Biznes będzie otwierał pliki aplikacji starej i zgłaszać błąd. Można próbować odszukać plik "Standard Biznes.hdf na dysku i go usunąć.
Innym rozwiązaniem jest instalacja aplikacji nie w Aplikacjach ale utworzonym osobnym folderze, do którego przesuwamy ikonę z okna instalacyjnego, zamiast umieszczać ją w Aplikacjach. Wówczas mamy wszystkie pliki instalacji w jednym miejscu.

Best regards / Pozdrawiam

Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Piotr Teteruk
4-21-24
Created byAgnieszka Klimkiewicz07:53 12 Apr 2024
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want to install app under Applications on Mac you need to make sure all data connected to old app is removed as system will try to use those filed. Try finding
Hi Agnieszka,

ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank you
Piotr
Piotr Teteruk
4-29-24
Created byPiotr Teteruk16:14 21 Apr 2024
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank you Piotr
Hello,

Remove all files connected to prevoius version but stilo hale same info. Installation id one but whee i try open app system not allow me to create a new db.
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Teteruk
Hello, Remove all files connected to prevoius version but stilo hale same info. Installation id ...
16:34 29 Apr 2024
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.