Anomalies in the new version 8.5 of August 2020
Paula Ramos
10-8-20
Hello good Morning.

A few days ago I updated my ERP standard 8.5 of 2019 to the current 8.5 of August 2020. Since 2001 I have been using Hansa and I use invoicing and total accounting in this program. The current version appeared to be all right, except for the monthly VAT map, which I send the correct attached and the wrong.
In spite of the new calculation of the monthly amount to be paid to the correct state, put in line 1, 7, 8 and 90 values ​​that you should not have. He has already checked the formulas in the reports and everything looks fine. I also need to know that this problem can be rectified. I also need to know if they are updating the program for the new fiscal requirements that will enter 2021 here and Portugal. If this problem is not resolved eventually, please let me know as I will have to move to another one. Being near the issue of your invoice I need resolutions with some brevity. My compliments and thank you for your help.
Thanks

Paula Ramos
Files are pending for approval
This answer was useful
HansaWorld Adriatic
10-9-20
Hello Paula,

Thank you for reporting the issue.
Our support team is trying to resolve the issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards
This answer was useful
HansaWorld Adriatic
10-9-20
Hi again Paula,

we found the issue and its already reported to our development department.

Regards
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.