account problems
8-11-19
I am writing this on behalf of Gestahus cottages.is ehf, we have been using Hansa products from 2010 (first office ) tried Srandard hotel but decided on Standard Account. We bought several modules and opened acounts and planned to have 3-4 computers with access. Now it is so that we have just one computer running SA as the others are not responding and do not open to our login e mails and passwords. We use the following emails for access: skefill@gmail.com, cottages@cottages.is, info@husavikcottages.com, and more....can you please help us as we are running a company on this program and we have all our orders etc in the program.
Sincerely Sigurjon Benediktsson
Michael Wyeth
8-12-19
Hello

Please can we have some more information about the problem.

When you say some of the computers are not responding, do you mean the application is not working or that the email addresses are not able to login?
Do you get any error messages when trying to login with these email addresses?

I have also checked your subscriptions. I see that you only have one user. Do you want to have more than one person logged into Standard accounts at the same time?

This information should help us assist.

Best regards,

HansaWorld Support
8-16-19
Created byMichael Wyeth12:58 12 Aug 2019
Hello Please can we have some more information about the problem. When you say some of the computers are not responding, do you mean the application is not working or that the email addresses are not able to login? Do you get any error messages when try
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE yes most of the time we get the wrong email or password notice but yesterday we got the message :journal exist but us turned off.....and yes we need to have two computer logged in at the same time but now we have no connection at all and we have SA 8.5 2019-04-15.......this is really hard for us and we would appreciate if you could fix this once and for all
8-16-19
Created byMichael Wyeth12:58 12 Aug 2019
Hello Please can we have some more information about the problem. When you say some of the computers are not responding, do you mean the application is not working or that the email addresses are not able to login? Do you get any error messages when try
I also have problems when I was working in the program that the server stopped responding....and in my info I already have more than one accesses
Michael Wyeth
8-20-19
Created by09:16 16 Aug 2019
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE yes most of the time we get the wrong email or password notice but yesterday we got the message :journal exist but us turned off.....and yes we need to have two computer logged in at the same time but now we have no connection
Hi there

In regard to the Journaling issue:

Go to the root folder of the Standard Accounts application (if on macOS, Right click on Hansa.hdf > show package contents)

Remove the folder called “Journal”
Launch Standard Accounts

OR:

Re-download the Standard accounts application:
Login to MyStandard and select you company.
Click on “Connect” and select “download client”.

Once the above issue is solved, we can then deal with the logging in issue.

As you want two users to be able to use the system at the same time, you will need to purchase an extra user (you already have one).
You can do this by:
Logging into MyStandard and selecting your company
Select “Subscriptions”
This will take you to the marketplace.
Under the heading “Users” you will see you have 1 active already and that there is a 1 in the quantity field.
Clicking “subscribe” will add an extra user to you basket.
Selecting the basket and completing the purchase will add the extra user to your account.

Now log into Standard accounts with your existing user.
Go to System > Registers > Users
As you now have two users on your account, you should have two active users in this register. Note: If you have more users here, open each user that is not needed, and ensure the “closed” checkbox is ticked.
The two users here should now both be able to login at the same time.

Best regards,

HansaWorld Support
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.