Standard texts in CRM
Peter Scott
7-3-17
I use Standard texts from time to time and have standards set up, now and again the information needs updating and I'm sure that in the past this was possible.

I just tried to update one of my standard texts and it asks if I want to unlock it, then it just keeps asking despite my saying yes.

I assume that there is a control somewhere for this
This answer was correct
Created byTomas J.09:12 4 July 2017
Hello Peter,

we have tested in 8.3 2017-05-05 version, and Standard texts seem to be ok.
A workaround would be duplicate an existing record and correct what's needed. And use that way. Or to update to newest version.

Best regards,

Hansaworld support, Tomas
This answer was correct
Tomas J.
7-4-17
Hello Peter,

we have tested in 8.3 2017-05-05 version, and Standard texts seem to be ok.
A workaround would be duplicate an existing record and correct what's needed. And use that way. Or to update to newest version.

Best regards,

Hansaworld support, Tomas
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.