Activities problem
Peter Scott
11-4-16
We started using Activities more and since the upgrade to 8.2 2016-09-02 we find an issue.

Wer have two companies running separately in hansa Standard ERP, one company works perfectly witH Activities, but the second appears to be accessing the firsts Activity record. Any activities we try to raise in company 2 only offer us clients and activities from company 1.

My plan is to restore from a text file this weekend and see if that separates the files.

Has anyone encountered this sort of crossover of data.
This answer was correct
Created byElvis Kvalbergs20:08 9 Dec 2016
Hi Peter,

In company 2 when you are creating activity - do you see on the top a selectbox allowing you to select one of the companies?

As activities can be created in any company for any company there is a setting for main CRM company in CRM>>Setting>>Global CRM parameters and this can be changed per user as well. So multiple options that can impact this, but first see if you are actually selecting the right company.

Elvis Kvalbergs
Burti Ltd.
HansaWorld service partner
This answer was correct
Elvis Kvalbergs
12-9-16
Hi Peter,

In company 2 when you are creating activity - do you see on the top a selectbox allowing you to select one of the companies?

As activities can be created in any company for any company there is a setting for main CRM company in CRM>>Setting>>Global CRM parameters and this can be changed per user as well. So multiple options that can impact this, but first see if you are actually selecting the right company.

Elvis Kvalbergs
Burti Ltd.
HansaWorld service partner
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.