Activities
Peter Scott
11-4-16
I haven't used Activities much over the years but now have a situation where it would be helpful if when a particular item is ordered or invoiced that an automatic activity was posted- without the operator having to do it. Is this possible.
This answer was correct
Created byMartins Ebersteins19:18 14 Apr 2016
Dear Peter,

First of all the question is, do you have a CRM module available?
This is required to have activities at all...

Regarding automatically creating activity in case particular item is ordered or invoiced - there is no such functionality in the standard package, but it could be quite easy additionally developed, using HAL customizations.

Best regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
HansaWorld Business Partner
----------------------------
Exceeding Customer Expectations
www.ebersteins.com
This answer was correct
Martins Ebersteins
4-14-16
Dear Peter,

First of all the question is, do you have a CRM module available?
This is required to have activities at all...

Regarding automatically creating activity in case particular item is ordered or invoiced - there is no such functionality in the standard package, but it could be quite easy additionally developed, using HAL customizations.

Best regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
HansaWorld Business Partner
----------------------------
Exceeding Customer Expectations
www.ebersteins.com
Peter Scott
4-15-16
Hi

Yes I have CRM and do use activities a little, sounds like my good idea wont work. I don't want to go the HAL route, I've managed to stay away from it this long.

Thanks anyway
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.