HANSA Select and Copy multiple lines
Ian
11-4-16
Why can you not select multiple data field and copy in HANSA? For example copy a large selection from a purchase order?

Regards

Ian (Texkimp Ltd)
Paul Timms
3-18-16
Hi Ian

I can't really answer that other than say that it's how the software has been written. What are you trying to copy from and to where?

Regards

Paul Timms
IT System Integrators Ltd
Ian
3-18-16
Hello Paul,

thanks for your kind reply.

For example select multiple lines in Purchase order and be able to copy... For example may need to add or change an address select from either e-mail and paste... currently only one line at a time.

Cheers

Ian
HansaWorld
10-5-16
Hello Ian,

Our systems give you some copy/paste possibilities, such as:

Duplicate record - if you want to copy paste from one puchase order to another, perhaps it's going to be easier just to duplicate the existing PO and remove unwanted lines.

Copy from spreadsheet or txt file and paste to record matrix section.

If the PO data is needed outside of the system, you can export the particular PO to a text file with Integration module>>Exports>>Purchase Order rows feature.

Best regards,
HansaWorld
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.