Statements
Peter Scott
11-4-16
For years we have used bespoke forms for Open Invoice Customer Statements. We recently moved up to 8.1 (because of El Capitan). Very impressed, its nice and quick.

The file template held in hansa is my bespoke version, but when i ask for a statement I get a sort of default old version. I've deleted and re-pointed the form definition but to no effect, It still picks up the default. yet other bespoke forms like invoices and delivery notes still work perfectly.
This answer was correct
Created byPaul Timms01:24 25 Jan 2016
Hi Peter

I've just seen another e-mail from you with screenshots. The "default" one you're seeing is the one you get when running SL>>Reports>>Open Invoice Customer Statement. To print the document, go to SL>>Forms>>Open Invoice Customer Statement. "Documents" have been renamed to "Forms" since 8.0.

Regards

Paul
Paul Timms
1-25-16
Hi Peter

It sounds like you've done all the right things. Do you have any customisation in your system? Which version did you upgrade from? I can't think of anything new in 8.1 which would cause this, but then I don't know everything new in 8.1!

Regards

Paul Timms
IT System Integrators
This answer was correct
Paul Timms
1-25-16
Hi Peter

I've just seen another e-mail from you with screenshots. The "default" one you're seeing is the one you get when running SL>>Reports>>Open Invoice Customer Statement. To print the document, go to SL>>Forms>>Open Invoice Customer Statement. "Documents" have been renamed to "Forms" since 8.0.

Regards

Paul
Peter Scott
1-25-16
Thanks Paul, no mods, no Hal files. Just modified forms using existing fields. I'm on the December version, can't recall the number, will upgrade later this week to the Jan version.

Peter Scott
Biotope
Peter Scott
1-26-16
Created byPaul Timms01:24 25 Jan 2016
Hi Peter I've just seen another e-mail from you with screenshots. The "default" one you're seeing is the one you get when running SL>>Reports>>Open Invoice Customer Statement. To print the document, go to SL>>Forms&g
I'm very grateful. That worked. Many thanks
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.