Re: Re: Persistent Crash on Specific Item Selection
Jake Gillingham
2-14-17
Hey Edwin,

During the initial setup of the cloud based system, we exported all the files within the Attach folder on the local server, and sent them to Magnus to set up during the new installation. However these photos/files haven't worked reliably since this transfer was made, so I was hoping there was a way to clear the Attached folder and start from scratch. Ideally we would still like to keep the attached PDF documents on some of our orders, but I assume there may be no way of preserving this files and only deleting the Photos. Let me know what the possible solutions are to rectify this issue, as we can't modify pricing or other fields for these specific items causing us the issues.

Cheers,
Jake Gillingham
Leave Comment
You can subscribe to notifications for this post by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the post.
Latest Posts
Alan
Are there any known issues with Standard ERP 8.5 2023-08-15 and macOS Sonoma? Every time I try and ...
15:52 8 May 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hello, Remove all files connected to prevoius version but stilo hale same info. Installation id ...
16:34 29 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.