Register item on Amazon
Alan
2022-04-29
To stop receiving notifications on forum posts unmark the star icon macOS
So, following on from my previous question. I have now had my HAL fixed to enable me to see the Web tab on my item record and I can see that the Item I am testing has the Amazon SKU box filled and the tick that says "Listed on Amazon"

If I choose "Update Stock on Amazon" however, nothing still seems to happen. No Stock levels are pushed to Amazon. What else am I missing?

Is anyone actually using this feature successfully?
Once set up, is this feature supposed to update amazon with stock levels automatically at a set interval? Or is it just a manual process every time?
Alan
2022-05-03
??
George Costa
2022-05-04
Hi Alan,

Have you tried in the item record or in the item browse window?
I will try to repeat on my end and ask for a fix if it is a bug.

George Costa
PM HansaWorld
Alan
2022-05-05
Created byGeorge Costa09:16 4 May 2022
Hi Alan, Have you tried in the item record or in the item browse window? I will try to repeat on my end and ask for a fix if it is a bug. George Costa PM HansaWorld
I have tried from both with no luck.
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.