Bug: Delivery tick not working if extra description lines added
Jake Gillingham
2020-09-23
We just updated our ERP version yesterday and have found an issue when generating a delivery against an order. It seems if there are extra description lines in the order it won't show the tick/delivered tick in the order overview screen. I've attached some screenshots for reference, this is an issue as for our internal process we often add extra description text for a variety of business use cases and this previously wasn't causing an issue.

I'm just wanting to know if this is something that can be patched or is desired functionality for builds moving forward. Also I can't seem to find release notes for versions of ERP outlining the improvements or differences between builds, I'm wondering if this is available somewhere as I see there is another version available (2020-09-14 build 384) which I'd be curious to know if it would address this issue.
Please log in to view the files
Simone M.
2020-09-25
Hi Jake,
I'll test it to check if it's repeatable on my side as well.
If yes, I'll fill a bug report for our dev. department.
Simone M.
2020-11-24
Hi Jake,
I was not able to repeat this issue on Standard ERP 2020-11-21 Build 85350009 using UK Sample data.
Can you please provide more info and/or detailed steps?
Thanks
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.