Contract portal system not working
Martin Hall
2020-02-06
When I go into My Standard and choose More and then view existing contracts I get to the contract portal.

When I add a new item to an existing contract it says that I have been successful. When the screen is refreshed the new added item does not appear on the list of modules that I can see so I am assuming that it has not been successful.

I then spend ages contacting Hansa to get this sorted manually which is a waste of everyone's time and also frustrating as it means we can't fulfil this effectively.

Please help sort this.

Thanks,

Martin
Michael Wyeth
2020-02-13
Hi Martin

Please could you let us know the customer code / contract code that you were trying an item for, as well as the item itself.

This will help us check the history and better get to the bottom of this.

Best regards,

Hansaworld Support

Richard Saunders
2020-05-11
This question is being closed due to no further activity.
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.