problems to log-on
Patrick Fischer
2019-02-27
Good morning,

we are using Hansaworld ERP and our company is part of the main license held by AcryliCon Norge AS in Norway.

The name of the company / sublicense is AcryliCon Distribution / International. The database, I guess is hosted thru your server in Sweden or elsewhere. We are unable to log-on into the program HansaWorld ERP - it does not open any longer. See attached screen shots (the processes took extremely long but still the program didn't open)

Perhaps it is best to delete the program on the local Mac and re-install Hansaworld ERP. Do you have any link for the re-installation as well as the coordinates for the hosted database?!

Please provide a solution.

With kind regards

Patrick Fischer
AcryliCon International Ltd.
This answer was correct
Created byAustin Rasmussen12:55 28 Feb 2019
One solution to this issue is zipping a client folder that works and sending it to those that need it. If this does not work, then it is a network issue. However, according to our database, you are currently running on Standard ERP 8.1, which is no longer a supported version. Please update your system to the latest version to avoid issues with outdated versions. Alternatively, you can contact a service partner to assist you further with consultation.

Kind regards,
HansaWorld
Please log in to view the files
Paul Timms
2019-02-27
Hi Patrick

Can you provide information about the following?

1. Version of MacOS
2. Version of Standard ERP
3. Are any users across the company able to log in?

Regards

Paul
Patrick Fischer
2019-02-27
Created byPaul Timms12:09 27 Feb 2019
Hi Patrick Can you provide information about the following? 1. Version of MacOS 2. Version of Standard ERP 3. Are any users across the company able to log in? Regards Paul
Hi Paul,

1) the version of MacOS is attached.
2) Standard ERP version 8.3
3) yes

With best regards

Patrick
Paul Timms
2019-02-27
Hi Patrick

Thanks for the information. Could you also confirm if this is happening on all clients at your site?

It seems that the Standard ERP software is running, but is not able to find your server, which is why the "Please wait" message appears. I don't have access to your server details so I've asked someone to look into it.

Do you have access to MyStandard (https://mystandard.hansaworld.com) since this will tell you information about your server, and give you the option to download a new client?

Thanks

Paul
Patrick Fischer
2019-02-27
Created byPaul Timms14:30 27 Feb 2019
Hi Patrick Thanks for the information. Could you also confirm if this is happening on all clients at your site? It seems that the Standard ERP software is running, but is not able to find your server, which is why the "Please wait" message appears. I do
Hi Paul,

I can't test the other client on the Mac in the office at the moment but at least one client works (from my colleague in Norway).

I spoke with my colleague in Norway, she's got access to MyStandard and have now downloaded a new client (the only problem is that it is in Norwegian language but I guess I can change as soon as I'm logged-on again).

So I'm now trying to open the new client.... However, it seems to be a similar issue as with the client before - see attached - this process takes really long and I'm not sure if it will be more successful this time.. in fact, it seems the process has stopped already

Could you please advise further..

Best regards

Patrick
Patrick Fischer
2019-02-28
Created byPatrick Fischer15:36 27 Feb 2019
Hi Paul, I can't test the other client on the Mac in the office at the moment but at least one client works (from my colleague in Norway). I spoke with my colleague in Norway, she's got access to MyStandard and have now downloaded a new client (the only
Hi Paul,

I have to resolve this issue - can we fix this quickly over the phone? .. should be easier/faster.

With best regards

Patrick
Tomas J.
2019-02-28
Hello,

i have forwarded your inquiry to Norwegian support. We can't do anything, as contract and server is in Norway.

If server is running, and others can connect, so it's your side problems, i would say. As others can connect and work. Please check firewall settings, maybe they block connection. Try to download a client from mystandard to a different PC, or try to connect using mobile internet.
Also you can check hansa.log for reasons in your Standard ERP client folder.

Regards,

Hansaworld support
This answer was correct
Austin Rasmussen
2019-02-28
One solution to this issue is zipping a client folder that works and sending it to those that need it. If this does not work, then it is a network issue. However, according to our database, you are currently running on Standard ERP 8.1, which is no longer a supported version. Please update your system to the latest version to avoid issues with outdated versions. Alternatively, you can contact a service partner to assist you further with consultation.

Kind regards,
HansaWorld
Patrick Fischer
2019-02-28
Created byAustin Rasmussen12:55 28 Feb 2019
One solution to this issue is zipping a client folder that works and sending it to those that need it. If this does not work, then it is a network issue. However, according to our database, you are currently running on Standard ERP 8.1, which is no longer
Thanks,

I found the problem. It looks it was the local firewall... I can connect again when I use another (mobile) internet connection....

Best regards

Patrick
This thread has been closed for further comments. Please create a new thread
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.