Setting sales targets
Nick Claxson
2017-07-09
Hi There

We have started using a third party software for business intelligence. To report on sales targets per rep we need to insert them into Hansa but cannot find where this is done as standard. Originally we had a customisation to do this but that of course will not export as standard.

Can someone help me find this please. I have copied the flex bi link below:

https://flex.bi/bi/accounts/3/cubes/HansaWorld%20Invoices/reports/754-sales-targets-by-person

Many thanks
Nick
This answer was correct
Created byEdwin07:07 12 July 2017
Hello Nick,

I have been in contact with Flex.bi about your issue and they have urged me to tell you to get in contact with them directly. You can reach them either through the chat in the Flex.bi product or through their support email support@flex.bi. Since I have written to them about your issue they should be up to date on it.

Kind regards,

Edwin

HansaWorld Support
This answer was correct
Edwin
2017-07-12
Hello Nick,

I have been in contact with Flex.bi about your issue and they have urged me to tell you to get in contact with them directly. You can reach them either through the chat in the Flex.bi product or through their support email support@flex.bi. Since I have written to them about your issue they should be up to date on it.

Kind regards,

Edwin

HansaWorld Support
Nick Claxson
2017-07-23
Thank you
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.