Expenses
Dil Hayre
2016-11-07
Dear Support,

Our accounts team process the expenses in the same way for everyone and each user gets a business alert which they can tick and close and selecting save changes. but we have a couple of users where it comes p with "incorrect approver" when they try that.

Kind regards,
Dil
This answer was correct
Created byHansaWorld08:43 5 Oct 2016
Dear Dil,

A good first step would be to check what differences there are between the users who can approve and get the message, and those who can not. I recommend that you check the persons records, access groups, if they are global users, anything that could be connected, and obviously - how the approval rules are constructed. If this gives you no clue, perhaps it's a good idea to ask a proffessional to look into your database.

Since the feature works fine for some of your users, it seems like it's a setting issue.

Best regards,
HansaWorld
HansaWorld
2016-09-20
Hi Dil,

Can it be that these user don't have the rights to approve in the system? How are these users set up?

Best regards
HansaWorld
Dil Hayre
2016-09-20
Hi Support,

As far as I can tell we have set up approval rules for invoices, expenses etc.. In Expenses those users are included the same as a number of others. But most don't have the message come up. Is there another setting we need to check?

Kind regards,
Dil
Martins Ebersteins
2016-09-23
Created byDil Hayre12:42 20 Sep 2016
Hi Support, As far as I can tell we have set up approval rules for invoices, expenses etc.. In Expenses those users are included the same as a number of others. But most don't have the message come up. Is there another setting we need to check? Ki
Dear Dil,

Could the issue be in a fact that those users who are not receiving the messages, do not have mailboxes created for them?

Best regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
HansaWorld Business Partner
----------------------------
Exceeding Customer Expectations
www.ebersteins.com
support@eberstein.lt
Dil Hayre
2016-09-23
Dear Martins,

The two accounts I know about both have mailboxes created.

Kind regards,
Dil

This answer was correct
HansaWorld
2016-10-05
Dear Dil,

A good first step would be to check what differences there are between the users who can approve and get the message, and those who can not. I recommend that you check the persons records, access groups, if they are global users, anything that could be connected, and obviously - how the approval rules are constructed. If this gives you no clue, perhaps it's a good idea to ask a proffessional to look into your database.

Since the feature works fine for some of your users, it seems like it's a setting issue.

Best regards,
HansaWorld
Dil Hayre
2016-10-05
Dear Support,

I see. Ok we will the check further into the settings of each. You may close this ticket for now.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Dil
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I need direction, materials and any relevant information that can get me started in learning HAL....
10:45 25 Mar 2024
Bom dia Venho por este meio solicitar resolução para um problema que estamos a nos deparar com o Ha...
10:43 15 Mar 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.