Changed name on account but its not showing on report.
2016-11-07
I have changed the name on one of my accounts within E1 Finance but when I am running a report the account name is being displayed incorrectly.

I changed account 5481 that was originally named Sales Departmental and should now be re-named Visits/Activities * Curricular. Also, account 5202 was originally named Summer School * Pupil Premium and should now be EFA Summer School.

The report that I am trying to run is my own management report.

I have tried putting on a new Budget with the new name but no luck. I also tried put on a transaction using the account with the new name but no luck.

Can you help please?
This answer was correct
Created byHansa12:47 30 Oct 2014
Hello,

Thank you for contacting HansaWorld Support.

I believe you have been advised on how to deal with this matter in March 2014.

To ensure this correctlypull through to you Management Accounts, the Account Name need to be updated in Nominal Ledger>>Settings>>Report Settings as well (Open the relevant Report and change the name of Accounts 5481 and 5202).

All the best

HansaWorld Support

This answer was correct
Hansa
2014-10-30
Hello,

Thank you for contacting HansaWorld Support.

I believe you have been advised on how to deal with this matter in March 2014.

To ensure this correctlypull through to you Management Accounts, the Account Name need to be updated in Nominal Ledger>>Settings>>Report Settings as well (Open the relevant Report and change the name of Accounts 5481 and 5202).

All the best

HansaWorld Support

Back to the list
Latest Posts
Agnieszka Klimkiewicz
Hello / Witam It looks that you have old app database and sub files still installed. If you want ...
07:53 12 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.