GDPR
Alan
2018-05-24
Hi,

In accordance to the new GDPR regulations, companies must not hold personal data without good reason or for longer than needed.

With this in mind, is there any way to delete customer records that have been created more than 6 months ago and still do not have any records such as invoices or orders linked to them.
Basically, any customer who has registered with us but not placed an order or anything.

Also, is there a way to remove data from Hansa that is over 7 years old and does not need to be stored any longer, such as invoices, customer records that have not been used for 7 years etc?

Alan
This answer was correct
Created byŪva Mudele09:13 29 May 2018
For now with standard functionalities this is not possible. In the near future in newer versions there will be an option to view a report about contacts and see all relevant information.

There is always the possibility to programm such functionality, but there are risks, because invoices are linked to payments, to finances etc. To delete such information without checking how it will affect everything else is risky and will have consequences.

Regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
HansaWorld Business Partner
----------------------------
Exceeding Customer Expectations
www.ebersteins.com
support@eberstein.lv
This answer was correct
Ūva Mudele
2018-05-29
For now with standard functionalities this is not possible. In the near future in newer versions there will be an option to view a report about contacts and see all relevant information.

There is always the possibility to programm such functionality, but there are risks, because invoices are linked to payments, to finances etc. To delete such information without checking how it will affect everything else is risky and will have consequences.

Regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
HansaWorld Business Partner
----------------------------
Exceeding Customer Expectations
www.ebersteins.com
support@eberstein.lv
Per
2018-05-31
Please also check this site for more information regarding GDPR and HansaWorld:

http://www.hansaworld.com/fi/gdpr-faq

Br.
HansaWorld Support
Peter Scott
2018-06-15
Created byPer11:20 31 May 2018
Please also check this site for more information regarding GDPR and HansaWorld: http://www.hansaworld.com/fi/gdpr-faq Br. HansaWorld Support
This is an interesting set of videos but doesn't take us a lot further forward.

One mentions being able to anonymise a record so that financial data stays, or pseudonymising (pick your own spelling) which all seem good ideas. it doesn't actually tell us exactly what hansa is going to do:

We need some clear answers,

Is data stored in Norway, one assumes securely but some useful text for our company data reports would help

Is an anonymising/pseudonymising process likely to be available within a version of hansa, being able to state this would help in the audit process.

I accept that backups have old data, but I keep my own on my own server and dropbox, I don't keep backups for more than a couple of months, so eventually my backups would be of anonymised/pseudonymised data.

Using the cloud service for hansa how long are individual company backups kept.
Tomas J.
2018-06-18
Hello Peter,

GDPR functions will be available in 8.5 version. One of the options will be implemented (anonymizing or pseudo).
There is already new module available in last version of 8.4 called data security. There we will add all GDPR related options.
Half of requirements are already in the system: Like access rights, hiding fields, registry observations cloud security and many more.

If you're in hansa cloud, backups are kept for month and rotated. So after month, the last backup will be todays one. Backups are stored in Ireland, IBM and Amazon data centers. Information regarding where your backups are stored will be soon visible on mystandard page, when you click on "LIST OF BACKUPS".

Best Regards,

Hansaworld support
Back to the list
Latest Posts
I have a new advertising system, Table advertisement android terminal running android 11. I have be...
06:38 25 Apr 2024
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.