Showing discounts
David
2016-11-04
Hello,

I have set up different Price Lists for customers with overall discounts on all of our products (10 for 10% off, etc...) This works in conjunction with our quantity discounts.

The issue I am having is that nowhere does it show that they are paying a reduced priced (90% of base price). I have tried to re-design all of our forms to get this information to show however I am unable to.

Any help is much appreciated.

Many thanks
This answer was correct
Created byMartins Ebersteins11:50 25 Apr 2016
Dear David,

If you are using price list, the new price list changes the price instead of giving discount.
If you want a percentage discount to be used, you should use a discount matrix.
We are happy to provide you trainings about the pricing module if such are required.

Best regards,
Eberstein Business Solutions
HansaWorld Business Partner
----------------------------
Exceeding Customer Expectations
www.ebersteins.com
support@eberstein.lt
This answer was correct
Martins Ebersteins
2016-04-25
Dear David,

If you are using price list, the new price list changes the price instead of giving discount.
If you want a percentage discount to be used, you should use a discount matrix.
We are happy to provide you trainings about the pricing module if such are required.

Best regards,
www.ebersteins.com
support@eberstein.lt
David
2016-04-26
Created byMartins Ebersteins11:50 25 Apr 2016
Dear David, If you are using price list, the new price list changes the price instead of giving discount. If you want a percentage discount to be used, you should use a discount matrix. We are happy to provide you trainings about the pricing module if su
Hi Martins,

Many thanks for the advice. Quick question about discounts:

How would we go about setting promotional discounts in Hansa? Currently we create an item "DISCOUNT" and make the price of the item match the discount in minus figure, but we can't report on this.

Thanks
Martins Ebersteins
2016-04-27
Created byDavid09:13 26 Apr 2016
Hi Martins, Many thanks for the advice. Quick question about discounts: How would we go about setting promotional discounts in Hansa? Currently we create an item "DISCOUNT" and make the price of the item match the discount in minus figure, but
Dear David,

Depends on what you want to see...

I would suggest to use discount matrixes to apply the discount as a percent. You have to create and use a discount matrix even in case if you want to use only one fixed discount percent, not dependent on the quantity.

Then I would suggest to improve your Form Templates to print the document in a way how you want to, displaying the given discounts properly.

Best regards,
www.ebersteins.com
support@eberstein.lt
Back to the list
Latest Posts
Piotr Teteruk
Hi Agnieszka, ok, will try to it remove one more time and will Łęt you know if it works. Thank ...
16:14 21 Apr 2024
Monica Amado
Bom dia, Sónia, Por favor efetuar o download e importe o ficheiro em anexo através de: Siste...
11:48 26 Feb 2024
You can subscribe to notifications for any post in this forum by selecting the 'star' icon on the top right corner of the topics list. You have to log in to use this functionality.